We take immense pleasure in communicating that we have been accepted as a signatory to the United Nations Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI). Please note, we are amongst the handful of Indian Investment Managers to be on this list.
Although these principles have always been core to our existence, by being a signatory we hereby commit to incorporating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors in investment decisions and active ownership for ourselves and our portfolio companies.
Below is the link to the MJV listing under the PRI’s signatory directory.
UN PRI emphasize on the six principles that offer a menu of possible actions for incorporating ESG issues into investment practice.
The six principles are as following:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
We continue our quest to invest in Innovative start ups that give handsome investment returns, while contributing to make the world a better place for the generations to come. Please do reach out to us to know more about what we do, and how you can be part of this great opportunity.
Executive Team - MJV