- 16+ years of experience in Management Consulting and Supply Chain IT industries;
- Served as a director of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP for 6.5 years, serving as a manager at PwC for 5 years prior to that
- Built expertise in Vision & Business Strategy development; Opportunity Assessment & Feasibility Studies; Due Diligence; Business Restructuring etc.
- MSc from London School of Economics, MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad, CSS in Administration & Management from Harvard University and BTech (Industrial Engg)
- Ali is the Gen. Secretary of The Lifeline Foundation, a highly successful social venture which extends interest-free financing to deserving women entrepreneurs across 15 slums in Bangalore. Ali is also a trustee in other Philanthropic initiatives in Bangalore including HBS Hospital & Crescent group of Institutions