Advisory Board Member
- Active in venture capital investing for over 30 years, managing more than $2 billion in investment capital as the founder of successful venture funds in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Instrumental in the launch of Unitus Equity Fund, the first commercially focused micro finance equity investment fund, as well as Unitus Capital, the first investment bank focused on serving social enterprises throughout Asia.
- In 2011, Geoff co-founded Patamar Capital (formerly Unitus Impact), a frontier markets venture capital firm with the mission of unlocking better economic opportunities for Asia’s low-income communities.
- Holds board seats at MicroBenefits, Jana Care, and Kinara. Founding and current board member of SKS Microfinance, India’s largest microfinance bank, and Samhita Microfinance.
- Holds B.S. in Business Management from Brigham Young University and MBA from the University of Utah.